New Year’s resolutions are often vague, ambitious, and ultimately rejected. But decisions involving technology? So they are another story.
If you are planning to pull yourself out of the couch and hit a new fitness goal or build a final hi-fi event, our new series (from Sunday, December 26 to Sunday, January 2) will show you how to fly in the January desert. Using tech-based hoverboard.
Why link your decisions to technology? There are two good reasons. First, the popular strategy for building new habits is called ‘test summary’. In short, linking your favorite gadgets to things you don’t want (your solution) is generally long-lasting. Also, we are a big fan of blaming our failures and weaknesses on physical things.
But while Apple watches, Chromebooks, and air conditioners can all be the starting point for better habits (as we will explain in this series), New Year’s resolutions should not be about self-improvement. While our senior computing editor Matt Hansen arguably argues for his commitment to making more computer games in 2022, it is also a good time for technology-based self-care – especially after most of us have passed.
So while our guides cover how we can achieve classic goals using technologies such as Nintendo Ring fitness, ergonomic keyboards and Pikmin Bloom, we look at the more exciting decisions our team is looking for in 2022 – why not invest in LG OLED TV in the end, or imagine yourself. They lose.
Whether you are a fan of New Year’s resolutions or not, make sure you bookmark this page to see how we plan to make the best use of technology by 2022 – it may provide some ideas on how to use your new Christmas gifts.
Technology Outcomes 2022 ፡
At Christmas, our guide will show you how to use the capabilities and get the ‘Power User’ rating while trying to unlock a new Chromebook or control your existing Chrome OS laptop.
With sofa up to 4K, we cover how to receive a Chrome OS launcher, get the best out of tablet mode, and more. Produce PBs in a short period of time.
Forget the Healthy Steps – It’s your home music’s’s’s’s’s 2022’s Gym Not sure where to start? Our in-depth guide will help you plan your hi-fi system, from selecting your source to the speakers and speakers.
This New Year’s project will not cost thousands – we will cover your existing kit into a delicious audio sponge cake and cover it with the best cables, stops and wireless accessories.
Between Sunday, December 26 and Sunday, January 2, we will be publishing new features every day – so here are some expectations for the coming week.
- How to use an air frying pan to beat the heat of January
- Why I’m Using Nintendo Ring to Fit My New Year’s Resolution
- 2021 was baptized, so I put 2022 into these games in a virtual reality
- Why do I count on Pikmin Bloom to stimulate my daily walk
- How to build the latest photo backup for Lightroom and Google photos
- Why is my Apple Watch the key to a better 2022 (and not just for fitness)
- Forget Crypto, here’s how you can use your computer to do good in the world
- Why am I reversing my race in January?
- Swipe ‘healthy’ New Year’s volumes – my favorite is to play many PC games.
- Sofa up to 5 km
- How to make your pet happy and healthy with tech this year
- Why ergonomic keyboard became my best home office upgrade
- 2022 is the year I buy LG OLED TV, promise