Recognized for the growth and innovation of the company that contributed to the hiring process
Victoria, BC, September 29, 2021 (PRNewswire) – Certn, a British ColumbiaA leader in background filtering solutions announced today that the technology has been confirmed by several recent awards. These awards provide third-party certification for Cornet Solutions and future vision.
Background checking is a “necessary comfort” for work, housing or other life opportunities. Certn provides pain-free and accurate results at affordable and time-changing conversion times, making a real difference in the hiring or selection experience for both parties.
Among the commendations, Certn was recognized as a CIX Top 10 Growth Company Canadian The most innovative start-ups in the later stages: those with more than CAD $ 5 million Net income or higher than CAD $ 10 million. Every year, investors and corporate executives rely on the CIX Rewards Program to invest and find partner companies.
Other recent awards and accolades include:
- KPMG Private Enterprise Tech Innovation by Kannada: Certn wins first-ever KPMG Private Enterprise Technology Innovation Competition, which recognizes Canadian technologies and future technology innovations Certn will now represent the country in the final.
- Globe & Mail 2021 Canada’s Largest Growth Companies – No number. 22 out of 448 companies in the second year Canadian High-growth companies.
- Rocket Builders 2021 Ready for Rocket List, Celebrating Annual List British Columbia Leading Development Tech Companies
- He was named CEO of Remote Tech Breaker Andrew McLean As CEO of the Year
- Nominated for Best Distance Strategy Strategy at HRD Canada Annual Canadian Human Resource Reporter Awards
- The G2 Grid has been recognized as a “high performance” for high-performance scanning software products by February 2, 2021.
- SelectSoftware Reviews has been recognized by Certn as the top backend service provider March 2021
Andrew McLeanCEO Sirton said “We are grateful to have these industry certifications as we expand our market access. Our customers have more confidence in our product offerings and obligations, and promises can provide pain relief and excellent service as a fast-growing startup. We know our markets, we know our customers, and we continue to innovate on their behalf.
Certn provides fast, friendly, and comprehensive background checks to help businesses make real-time hiring decisions, reduce hiring costs, and improve the user experience for employers and employers. Used by organizations, mid-market and small business leaders looking to recruit the right candidates, Certn modernizes the background checking process and builds trust. The company’s human disaster intelligence solution uses AI and machine learning to simplify the candidate screening process, reduce costs, and maximize time for HRI and operations leaders around the world. Learn more at https://certn.co/
Instagram @ Certn.Co
For media questions, contact
Shannon Van each
Nadal Fellain, Inc.
Check out the original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/multiple-industry-awards-underscore-momentum-for-certns-background-check-technology-301387432.html