Miami and Toronto – (Business Wire–Flora Growth Corp. (NASDAQ: FLGC) (“Flora” or “Company”), a leading multinational breeder and international cannabis producer and brand, announced that the brand has signed a distribution agreement with Florida. Speedy, one of JustCBD’s key partners.
This agreement represents the ship’s first entry into traditional chimney channels, giving the brand a promising boost in a short period of time. The first product offering includes some of the most demanding SKUs from vape and dried herbal categories. Looking forward to it, Ships will continue to innovate and design new products and accessories, especially for this newly established channel partnership.
“We are delighted to be able to deliver the ship’s products to one of our major distribution partners,” said Hussein Rakin, CEO of JustCBD. “The ship team delivers great customer experiences, and with e-commerce or traditional wholesale, its products are always well received by customers.
Over the past 15 years, Speed has become one of the leading distributors of cigarette stores, serving thousands of stores with thousands of cigarettes, accessories and innovations. With over 20,000 square feet of storage space, one of the largest cash and carry-on locations in South Florida is packed with new smoking products and accessories.
About JustCBD Recovery
- Top and bottom line expected to accelerate growth Flora expects JustCBD’s financial performance to contribute to Flora 2022 revenues and earnings immediately.
- Expected United States Major Distribution Units Flora wants to leverage its partnership portfolio, including Wessel, Tonino Lamborgini and Mind Naturals, to further drive revenue growth for these brands.
- Expected to provide international expansion opportunities So far, most of JustCBD’s sales have come from the US security market, which has grown into a well-known and highly sought-after brand. With the support of Flora Solid Sheet, we believe that JustCBD is now expanding its market share of CBD products, including Germany, Mexico and Colombia.
- Increases client database JustCBD’s database of over 300,000 customers expands Flora’s existing customer base to more than 500,000.
- Special human capital increases Members of the JustCBD Operations Team are expected to join the Flora team as key leaders in Flora’s US expansion strategy. This includes JustCBD CEO Hussein Rakin, who has been named in Forbes 2022’s list of under-30 retail and ecommerce listings.
- Long-term supply chain efficiency efficiency Flora explores the supply chain using CBD oils to promote and promote low-cost product ownership and value-added products with JustCBD from Cosechemos Farm.
You can read more about JustCBD purchases on the Flora Growth website.
About Flora / JustCBD Webinar
Flora hosts WebC today, March 2, with JustCBD CEO Hussein Rakin, Flora CEO Luis Merkan and Chief Strategic Officer James Cho.We List the purchase combinations at 1 pm ET. Sign up here.
About Flora Growth Corp.
Flora is building a network of integrated, design-guided plant health and lifestyle solutions to provide a community of the most compelling customer experiences in the world. As the largest outdoor cannabis operator, Flora uses natural, cost-effective farming practices to supply cannabis products to a variety of cosmetics, hemp fabrics and food and beverages. Visit www.florarowth.com or follow @floragrowthcorp on social [media] For more information.
Warning statement for future statements
This document contains forward-looking statements. In addition, from time to time, we or our agents may provide forward-looking statements, either orally or in writing. These forward-looking statements are based on our expectations and assumptions about future events, based on current information available to us. Such forward-looking statements relate to our future performance or future performance, including the size of the cannabis and cannabis products markets; Flora Expected and Expected Benefits of JustCBD Purchase, Collaboration with Third Parties; And our business prospects and opportunities. Non-historical in nature, especially as “may”, “should”, “expect”, “predict”, “guess”, “guess”, “believe,” “plans,” “projects”, “predictable”, “potential” or “ Promises ”or negative of these or similar words. When reviewing these future statements, you should consider a variety of factors, including our ability to change the direction of the company. Our ability to adapt to new technologies and market needs; And our competitive environment. These and other factors may cause our actual results to differ materially from any future statement. Future statements are only predictions. Future events described in this document and other statements made by us or our agents may not occur on a regular basis, and the actual events and results may vary materially and may result in risks, uncertainties and speculations. We are not obligated to publicly update or revise any future statements based on uncertainties and assumptions or future developments described in this document and other statements not made by us or our agents on a regular basis. Except as required by applicable law.