BOISE, Idaho, July 16, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – Following the success of the first Creve collection-in virtual restaurant Boy, ID Showcasing restaurant concepts from award-winning chefs and restaurants: Creve Guest Group announces licensing of proprietary technology.
The role of Michael, Founder of the MAAA Group, has been featured in the Crave Collection in four concepts Boyce, Creative works with Crave to identify and develop opportunities for future use across technology across the country. For her part, Mina said: “We are incredibly impressed with the company’s first creve and look forward to sharing that experience with their guests.” These systems represent our high expectations for food quality, hospitality and internal operations, and represent game-changing improvements in terms of order optimization and delivery.
Creative’s fully integrated platform provides unparalleled quality control at the enterprise level, facilitates comprehensive concepts, multi-site operator acquisition and delivery logistics, and increases the average order price. The Creative Technology suite includes the following
- Multi-Brand Management – Web application suite for managing tools for efficient operation of multiple product locations such as shipping package algorithms, item customization and cooking time settings
- Analytics and BI – Real-time data streams that use Microsoft Power BI to create real-time analytics reports for areas such as current and purchase rates, labor and expense tracking, and delivery driver performance.
- POS Web App – A complete cloud-based POS replacement solution that supports all apps, mobile, web, kiosk and desktops.
- Marketing Participation – Data-driven digital marketing tools including custom audience distribution, drift campaign management and automation
- Functional Web Apps – Optimize and automate web application command management for FOOH and BOH
- Driver Logistics and Mobile App – Legal Command Collection, Vehicle Tracking and Order Placement, Driver Management and Communication, and GPS Navigation
Opened in Linn November 2020, The “Creve” collection quickly merged $ 500K During the first six months of operation, the Creole app has a 74% turnaround rate – 64% to repeat to loyal customers (more than three orders) – and restaurant partners are generally opting to double the average order price from third-party providers.
Creve, the first generation to build a software licensing business, became the basis for the success of our joint venture Davin Wade, Crave Co-Founder and CEO As we work with major chefs and restaurants, we have seen how our fully integrated platform transforms pre-campus experience and we look forward to sharing this technology with operators who want to upgrade.
Creve recently added additional funding through strategic partners to accelerate Creole licensing.
Lib Redford, Carbonate, +1 (415) 781-5700, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE CREV GUEST GROUP