Arlington, V., October 18, 2021 (PRNewswire) – Bloomberg Law announced today at the Annual Meeting of the Corporate Consulting Association (ACC) that the corporate consultant will showcase its extensive content and technology to meet its unique needs. October 19-21. Resources and Workflow Tools Bloomberg’s law provides for corporate advice on staying up-to-date on industry trends and issues, driving attorney productivity, having more work at home, and providing guidance with confidence.
Some of the new resources for home counseling in Bloomberg law in the ACC include the following.
- Home Counseling Resources Page, A corporate consultant gathers the necessary resources on a single page to carry out their day-to-day tasks, including workflow tools, professional tools and news related to routine homework.
- In focus – contract draft Provides a starting point for contract designers and practice areas for different levels of experience. Provides sample phrases and other practical guidelines, integrated marketing preliminary searches, news, analysis, survey results, legal company customer alerts, and workflow tools such as draft analyst.
- In focus – Virginia privacy The recently passed Virginia Consumer Information Act (VCDAP) is designed for home counseling and privacy attorneys seeking information on their company’s information.
- Back to the Office-Back Toolkit, Who employ employers through complex, interrelated issues and legal pitfalls to bring office-based workers to the workplace. Highlights key sample forms, checklists, chart builders, expert views, and what is needed to manage the return process for organizations.
- ESG practice page, Practical Guidelines, Advanced EDGAR Search, Schedule for Investor Activities and Related Analysis, Federal Agency Materials, Laws and Guidelines, ESG Related Analysis, News and Reference Materials.
in addition to, Diane Holt, Leader of Bloomberg Law Analysis Team Tuesday, October 19 from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm Eastern time. Participants will discuss the needs of many stakeholders, as well as how improved supply chain and reputation risks are creating new frameworks for business relationships.
In recent years, we have seen a significant increase in the number of corporations that have turned to Bloomberg law, bringing together about 200 of our team’s unique innovations, modern technologies, and legal and operational resources. Subject matter experts, ”he said Joe Breda, President, Bloomberg Law. We invite all ACC participants to join us as they provide access to Bloomberg law, real-time news, legal and business knowledge, market information and operating tools.
For more information or demonstrations about Bloomberg law, visit http://onb-law.com/hVsP50GqY52.
About Bloomberg Law
Bloomberg Law combines the latest legal technology with workflow tools, comprehensive primary and secondary sources, reliable news, expert analysis and business knowledge. Bloomberg Law is the only legal research provider for existing registrars that incorporates ongoing improvements to the forum at no cost. Visit pro.bloomberglaw.com for more information.
SOURCE Bloomberg Law